Natural Gas Convection Oven 10GN 2/1 269703
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
Single sensor core temperature probe included.
Supplied with n.1 tray rack 2/1GN, 65 mm pitch.
Dry hot convection cycle (max 300 °C) ideal for low humidity cooking. Automatic moistener (11 settings) for boiler-less steam generation.
Double step cooking to set two different phases.
Variable fan speed (radial fan): full speed or pulse ventilation for baking and slow cooking.
Exhaust valve electronically controlled to extract humidity in excess for extra crispy results.
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower temperature.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic and 1 semi-automatic cycles).
Gas burner is certified by Gastec for high efficiency and low emissions.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 1 kW
- Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- Heating elements: 92043 BTU/h (27 kW)
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 1208 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1058 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 1065 mm
- Net weight: 191 kg
- Shipping weight: 220 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.84 m³
- ISO 7/1 gas connection diameter: 1/2" MNPT
- Natural gas:
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 1"1/4
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Trays type: 10 - 2/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 80 kg