class B Electric Combi Oven 10GN 2/1 268203
Manual mode: traditional cooking style by manually selecting the parameters. Traditional cooking cycles available.
• Dry, hot convection cycle (max. 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
• Low temperature Steam cycle (max. 100 °C): ideal for sous-vide (vacuum packed) re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
• Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables.
• High temperature steam (max. 130 °C).
• Combination cycle (max. 250 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
Regeneration cycle: best cooking setting for quickly heating the products to be regenerated on plate and tray (max 250°C).
By-pass technology: controls the humidity degree of the oven atmosphere in combi and regeneration cycles. It prevents water and energy waste.
Fan speeds: full, half speed for delicate pulse cooking such as for baking cakes and pulse ventilation for baking and low temperature cooking. The "pulse utility" is also perfect for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
Single sensor core temperature probe included.
Reduced power cycle.
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic and 1 semi-automatic cycles).
Supplied with n.1 tray rack 2/1GN, 65 mm pitch.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 25 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 1208 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1058 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 1065 mm
- Net weight: 202 kg
- Shipping weight: 213 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.89 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 1"1/4
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Trays type: 10 - 2/1 Gastronorm;
- Max load capacity: 80 kg