Touchline Electric Combi Oven 10GN 1/1 267222
Guided descaling function to guide operator during boiler descaling phase (from "Setting" mode).
Supplied with n.1 tray rack 1/1GN, 65 mm pitch.
MultiTimer function to manage a sequence of up to 14 different cooking cycles, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Can be saved up to 70 multitimers programs.
air-o-clean™ automatic and built-in self cleaning system (4 automatic and green functions to save energy, water and rinse aid).
Automatic mode: choosing family and food type, the oven automatically selects the appropriate cooking climate, temperature and time. A maximum of 60 personalised presets per family can be saved. Three special automatic cycles available.
• Low Temperature Cooking cycle (LTC) to minimize weight loss, maximizing food quality for large pieces of meat.
• Reheating cycle: efficient humidity management to quickly reheat.
• Proofing cycle: uses the air-o-clima function to create the perfect proofing conditions.
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. The recipes can be group in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step cooking programs also available.
Manual mode: traditional cooking style by manually selecting the parameters. Traditional cooking cycles available.
• Dry, hot convection cycle (max. 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
• Low temperature Steam cycle (max. 100 °C): ideal for sous-vide (vacuum packed) re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
• Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables.
• High temperature steam (max. 130 °C).
• Combination cycle (max. 250 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
air-o-clima™: Lambda sensor controlled automatic humidity adjustment of cooking environment.
air-o-flow: fresh air from the outside is directed to the bi-functional fan, becomes pre-heated and then pushed into the cooking chamber to guarantee an even cooking process.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
Fan speeds: full, half speed for delicate pulse cooking such as for baking cakes and pulse ventilation for baking and low temperature cooking. The "pulse utility" is also perfect for keeping food warm at the end of the cooking cycle.
Reduced power cycle.
USB connection: to download HACCP and FSC data, upload the recipes and interface setting.
Food safe control monitors the cooking process to comply with HACCP standards. HACCP management to record cooking procedure available upon request.
Sous-vide USB probe to ensure excellent cooking results even with vacuum-packed products (optional accessory).
Make-it-mine feature to allow user to personalize all user main interfaces in the "Setting" mode and block editing and deleting of stored programs.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
Integrated spray hose included.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 17.5 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 898 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1058 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 915 mm
- Net weight: 156 kg
- Shipping weight: 168 kg
- Shipping height: 1265 mm
- Shipping width: 955 mm
- Shipping depth: 985 mm
- Shipping volume: 1.19 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection: 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 1"1/4
- Trays type: 10 - 1/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 50 kg