Blast Chiller-Freezer 6GN1/1 30/30 kg 727730
High resolution full touch screen interface (translated in more than 30 languages) - color-blind friendly panel.
Blast Chilling cycle: 30 kg from +90°C up to + 3°C in less than 90 minutes.
Blast Freezing cycle: 30 kg from 90ºC up to -18ºC in less than four hours.
Chilling cycle (+10°C to -41°C) with automatic preset cycles:
- Soft chilling (air temperature 0°C), ideal for delicate food and small portions.
- Hard chilling (air temperature -20°C), ideal for solid food and whole pieces.
X-Freeze cycle (+10°C to -41°C): ideal for blast freezing all kinds of food (raw, half or fully cooked).
Lite-Hot cycle (+40°C to -18°C): ideal for soft heating preparations.
Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -22 °C for freezing, automatically activated at the end of each cycle, to save energy and maintain the target temperature (manual activation is also possible).
Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
Automatic mode including 10 food families (meat, poultry, fish, sauces and soup, vegetables, pasta/rice, bread, savory and sweet bakery, dessert, beverage fast cooling) with 100+ different pre-installed variants. Through Automatic Sensing Phase the blast chiller optimizes the chilling process according to size, quantity and type of food loaded to achieve the selected result. Real time overview of the chilling parameters. Possibility to personalize and save up to 70 variants per family.
- Cruise Cycle (Patented EP1716769B1 and related family) automatically sets the parameters for the quickest and best chilling (it works with probe)
- Retarded Proving
- Fast Thawing
- Sushi&Sashimi (anisakis-free food)
- Chill Sous-vide
- Ice Cream
Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 programs can be stored in the blast chiller's memory, to recreate the exact same high standard at any time. The programs can be grouped in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step chilling programs also available.
MultiTimer function to manage up to 20 different chilling cycles at the same time, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent results. Can be saved up to 200 MultiTimer programs.
OptiFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in chilling/heating eveness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the chamber combined with high precision variable speed fan.
Fan with 7 speed levels. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
3-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety (optional accessory).
Pictures upload for full customization of cycles.
Remaining time estimation for probe-driven cycles based on artificial intelligence techniques (ARTE 2.0 Patented US7971450B2 and related family) for an easier planning of the activities.
Customizable pre-cooling and pre-heating functions.
Automatic and manual defrosting and drying.
Make-it-mine feature to allow full personalization or locking of the user interface.
SkyHub lets the user group the favorite functions in the homepage for immediate access.
MyPlanner works as an agenda where the user can plan the daily work and receive personalized alerts for each task.
With SkyDuo the Oven and the Blast Chiller are connected to each other and communicate in order to guide the user through the cook&chill process optimizing time and efficiency (SkyDuo Kit available as optional accessory).
USB port to download HACCP data, share chilling programs and configurations.
Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Trainings and guidances supporting materials easily accessible by scanning QR-Code with any mobile device.
Automatic consumption visualization at the end of the cycle.
Multi-purpose internal structure is suitable for 6 grids GN 1/1 (12 positions available with 30 mm pitch) 6 grids or trays 600 x 400 mm (12 positions availabe with 30 mm pitch) or 9 ice-cream basins of 5 kg each (h 125 x 165 x 360 mm).
Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +43°C (Climatic class 5).
Human centered design with 4-star certification for ergonomics and usability.
Built-in refrigeration unit.
Environmentally friendly: R452a as refrigerant gas.
Solenoid valve to automatically manage the gas pressure in the thermodynamic circuit.
Main components in 304 AISI stainless steel.
Evaporator with antirust protection.
Motors and fan waterproof protected IP54.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Removable magnetic gasket door with hygienic design.
Ventilator swinging hinged panel for access to the evaporator for cleaning.
Door stopper to keep the door open in order to avoid the formation of bad smells.
Automatic heated door frame.
No water connections required.
Waste water can be plumbed into drain, but can also be collected in an optional waste container.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 2.7 kW
- Heating power: 1 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Clearance: 5 cm on sides and back.
- Please see and follow detailed installation instructions provided with the unit
- Max load capacity: 30 kg
- Trays type: 600x400; GN 1/1; Ice Cream
Product Information (Commission Regulation EU 2015/1095)
- Energy consumption, cycle (chilling): 0.0921 kWh/kg
- Chilling Cycle Time (+65°C to +10°C): 74 min
- Full load capacity (chilling): 30 kg
- Energy consumption, cycle (freezing): 0.2253 kWh/kg
- Freezing Cycle Time (+65°C to -18°C): 264 min
- Full load capacity (freezing): 30 kg
- Test performed in a test room at 30°C to chill/ freeze (+10°C/-18°C) a full load of 40mm deep trays filled with mashed potatoes evenly distributed up to a height of 35 mm at starting temperature between 65° and 80°C within 120/270min.
- Drain line size: 1"1/2
- Built-in Compressor and Refrigeration Unit
- Refrigerant type: R452A
- Refrigeration power: 2970 W
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -20 °C
- Refrigerant weight: 1150 g
- Door hinges:
- External dimensions, Width: 897 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1060 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 937 mm
- Net weight: 175 kg
- Shipping weight: 205 kg
- Shipping volume: 1.28 m³