Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Half Module Gas Lava Stone Grill Top 371044
Top configuration allows installation on ambient base only (not possible to install on refrigerated nor freezer base).
Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Heating via Stainless steel gas burners with flame failure device.
Burners protected by stainless steel deflection trays to prevent blockage.
Cast iron grids can be adjusted on two levels.
Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
Scraper for cleaning of grilling grids included.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 7 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas;Town
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Cooking surface width: 321 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 478 mm
- Net weight: 32 kg
- Shipping weight: 46 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.