Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Full Module Gas Grill Top - Town Gas 371244
Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Stainless steel burners with flame failure device, optimized combustion and protected pilot light.
AISI 441 stainless steel deflective shields located below the radiants prevent burners from clogging, minimize flare ups and ensure even heat distribution (PATENT PENDING).
Dishwasher-safe radiants removable without the use of tools to facilitate cleaning.
Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
IPX4 water resistance certification.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 14 kW 47726 Btu/hr
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option:
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Cooking surface width: 742 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 472 mm
- Net weight: 68 kg
- Shipping weight: 80 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 850 mm
- Shipping depth: 800 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.37 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.