High Productivity Cooking
Variomix Steam Boiling Pan with Stirrer 50lt, 600mm tilting height 232237
600 mm tilting height minimum.
High thermal input and fast heat up.
Curved pan base guarantees that the appliance ia also suitable to prepare small quantities of food.
Safety valve avoids overpressure of the steam in the jacket.
Safety thermostat protects against low water level.
High-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low.
Compliant to CE requirements for safety.
Constructed to meet the highest hygiene standards.
Fast working thanks to the high efficient heating technology and well insulation that keeps the heat inside the well.
Isolated upper well rim avoids risk of harm for the user.
Electronic control with possibility to store up to 50 programs, large display for easy use and a complete control over the following functions: start, cooking time, temperature, water filling and mixing speed.
Food is uniformly heated through the base and side walls of the pan by an indirect heating system which uses integrally generated saturated steam at a temperature of 120°C in a jacket with an automatic deaeration system.
OPTIONS (to be ordered with the machine and must be installed in the factory).
• Automatic water filling - makes it possible to preset the desired quantity of water
• Automatic cooling - allows cooling down of the food connecting the jacket to the tap network
• Food sensor - placed on the bottom of the vessel, it provides efficient temperature control even with small amounts of food. Can be connected to HACCP integrated system
• Spray gun - integrated spray unit
• Whipping tool - quickly whips foods such as cream, egg whites, etc
• Bottom agitator - blends foods such as meat stews, casseroles, etc
• Cleaning tool - may be fitted on the rotating shaft to facilitate cleaning of the cooking surface and safety grid After use, it may be placed directly in the dishwasher and the brushes may be replaced.
Variable speeds agitator moves from 25 to 100 rpm and for whipping cycle up to 200 rpm.
Tilting axis located at the front and upper position of the pan to keep the pouring path short when filling different types of vessels.
AISI 304 stainless steel construction with AISI 304L stainless steel deep drawn pan with rounded edges.
Vessel can be tilted beyond 90° to completely empty the food.
Ergonomic and user friendly thanks to the high tilting position and the pouring lip design which allow to easily fill containers.
Max pressure 1,5 bar.
Heavy duty, balanced stainless steel lid with sliding plastic cover to insert ingredients. Easy to remove and turn to facilitate cleaning.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 1 kW
- Inlet water line size: 3/4" / 1/2"
- Incoming Cold/hot Water line size: 3/4"
- Distance back floor tilted: 638 mm
- Steam generation: External source
- Steam inlet size: ISO-G 3/4" F
- Condensation outlet size: ISO-G 3/4" F
- Steam pressure (min-max): 1.1 - 1.7 bar
- Working Temperature MIN: 30 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 121 °C
- Vessel (round) diameter: 425 mm
- Vessel (round) depth: 425 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 990 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1050 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 915 mm
- Net vessel useful capacity: 50 lt
- Tilting mechanism: Automatic
- Bearing: Front
- Toodete tehnilised lehed