Large pre-wash zone for Electrolux green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type with Energy Saving Device 535034
Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
Auto-start/stop ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces both water, energy consumption and noise.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
Pre-wash section uses cold water so food remains are not "baked" onto the plates in order to have better pre-wash performance.
The unit must be connected with multi-rinse rack type dishwasher with Energy Saving Device.
Manual process of pre-wash spraying replaced by automatic prewash module before the main wash section.
Multi-stage advanced filtering system removes soil from the pre-wash water providing cleaner water thus ensuring better washing performance.
The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chamber, including the internal door is completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
Deep drawn pressed tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build-up, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with multi-rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power, inlet water, drain water, detergent and rinse aid connections.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels, pre-wash arms and rack transportation system.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 15.5 kW
- Pre-wash tank heating elements: 14 kW
- Pre-wash tank heating elements are activated only during sanitation cycle.
- Pre-wash pump size: 1.5 kW
- Pre-wash temperature: 10 - 40 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 890 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1785 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 825 mm
- Height with door open: 2095 mm
- Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
- Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the door handle.
- Net weight: 163 kg
- Shipping weight: 186 kg
- Shipping height: 2025 mm
- Shipping width: 1025 mm
- Shipping depth: 910 mm
- Shipping volume: 1.89 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Pre-wash tank size:
- Range overviews
- Toodete tehnilised lehed