Green & Clean Undercounter Dishwasher with Wash Safe Control, drain pump & CWS 502028
Continuous water softener (CWS) to ensure complete and automatic regeneration of rinse water without pressure drop.
Front loading of regeneration salt: 2 resin containers alternate for non-stop washing.
Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming 50 °C water to 84 °C minimum for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required.
Built-in rinse aid dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
Constant temperature of 84 °C thoughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure and temperature.
Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
Washing capacity of 40 baskets or 720 dishes per hour.
90/120/240 seconds cycle.
Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back into the network as a result of a sudden drop in main pressures.
4 second (variable) pause after washing and before rinsing ensures that no drops of unclean water will fall on the clean items at the end of the rinsing cycle.
Fault auto-diagnosis system.
An effective rinse system uses only 3 litres of clean hot water per basket for lower running costs.
Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
Utilizes fresh hot rinse water.
Unique strainer to enhance soil filtering.
Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
Three phase or single phase electrical connection, convertible on-site.
Low noise level.
IPX 4 water protection.
State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
Digital read-out keeps operator informed as to temperatures.
Incorporated drain pump to control water level in wash tank draining.
Heavy duty Stainless steel construction.
Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are all 304 series Stainless steel.
Special designed Stainless steel nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
Revolving Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the basket.
Interchangeable wash/rinse arms screw out for simple clean up.
Large deep drawn wash tank and internal wash area with round corners and no pipes to avoid dirt built-up.
Element protection from dry fire and low water.
The boiler drain facilitates the evacuation of stagnant water after long periods of inactivity to ensure a higher level of hygiene.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Convertible to: 230V 3~; 230V 1N~
- Default Installed Power: 5.35 kW
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Wash pump power: 0.736 kW
- Baskets per hour*: 40
- N° of working cycles - sec.: 3 (90/120/240)
- Cell dimensions - width: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 500 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 335 mm
- Dishes per hour: 720
- Wash temperature: 55-65°C
- Rinse temperature: 84 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 600 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 612 mm
- Noise level: <65 dBA
- Dishes capacity: 720/hr
- Washing cycle temperature: 55-65 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 84 °C
- Water supply temperature*: 50 °C
- Drain line size: 20.5mm
- Inlet Water supply pressure: 7 - 102 psi (0.5 - 7 bar)
- Water consumption per cycle (lt)**: 3
- Working cycles time (sec.): 90/120/240
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
- Tank Capacity (lt): 23
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 23
- Washing cycle electrical elements: 2 kW
- Hot rinse cycle duration (sec.): 12
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 3
- CAD Drawings
- Toodete tehnilised lehed