2 Half Door Dual Digital Refrigerator, 670lt (-2/-22)- R290 - UK Plug 727399
CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopenthane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
Large storage area suitable to contain 2/1 GN grids or shelves on anti-tilt runners.
This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C.
Dual temperature type: -2 +10 °C/-15 -22 °C.
Cabinet fitted with up to 75 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance with 100% environmental protection (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K).
Hidden evaporator thus guaranteeing higher storage capacity and less corrosion problems.
Automatic evaporation of the defrosting water by hot gas on the top for energy saving.
Internal structure with numerous charging positions available to host grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
60 mm-thick insulation covering the evaporator can be easily removed with a single operation.
Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
Rilsan coated grids for improved protection.
Right hinged two 1/2 doors.
Optimized back to front forced air flow provide even temperature distribution and fast cooling in any conditions.
Digital control with cabinet temperature display and setting and manual activation of defrost cycle. Fully compliant HACCP digital controls include visible alarms.
Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
Mounted on wheels.
The rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners and grids allow for ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards.
CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
Easy access to the main components for maintenance.
Stainless steel runners and supports easily disassembled.
R290 refrigerant to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to avoid cold air exiting the cell, thus saving energy.
Anti-corrosion bottom avoids any damage that may be caused to the cabinet by aggressive detergents employed to clean the floors.
Doors are self-closing and can be fully opened up to 180°.
Delivered with UK plug.
- Supply voltage: 220-230 V/1 ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.66 kW
- Control type: Digital
- Refrigerant type: R290
- Second Unit - Refrigerant Type: R290
- Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
- Operating temperature - First Unit (min-max): 0°C / 6°C
- Operating temperature - Second Unit (min-max): -15°C / -22°C
- Operating mode: Ventilated
- Gross capacity: 670 lt
- Net Volume:
- Door hinges: 2 Right
- External dimensions, Width: 710 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2010 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 835 mm
- External dimensions, Depth with Doors Open: 1480 mm
- Number and type of doors: 2x1/2 Full
- Number and type of grids (included): 3 - GN 2/1
- Type of external material: 304 AISI
- Type of internal material: 304 AISI
- Internal panels material: 304 AISI
- Number of positions & pitch: 0; 0 mm
- CAD Drawings
- Toodete tehnilised lehed
- Eco Guide